Sunday 10 March 2013

Monologue (Final)

I don't remember...who I am, my.. name.... my past... but what I do remember... is fragmented... imprinted into my every thought, but inaccessible... "Through the fields of Elysium" echoes through my head...

...Elysium, the wonder drug. This was put on the market recently, legal and cheap.... this I remember... this I cannot forget...

A small dose will give you a high, enhance your mental and physical capabilities.

Take more than advised, and well.. you end up where I am now... [it shuts out the pain... the echoes... it's tranquil... at least for the time being..

But get too greedy... if you.. if you don't feed the addiction.. it becomes a plague... you end up.. neither fully alive or dead...]**

**we edited out the scenes within the brackets towards the end of production, we felt that it dragged on for a more than desirable duration and we felt the removal increased the movies appeal and also has an even stronger influence with the monologues we looked at during the planning stage such as in sleepy hollow at certain points when describing the Hessian and likewise in Matrix at certain points.


No comments:

Post a Comment